- Watch more cute and cuddly kitten on youtube.
- Check my work e-mail account at least once this year.
- Switch my user name to "password" and my password to "username" to make each a lot harder for hackers to figure out.
- Watch less TV...in standard definition.
- Stop buying worthless junk on Ebay, because QVC has better specials.
- Start using Facebook for something other than Farmville and stupd quizzes.
- Help kids stay safe by not texting on my cell phone while eating McDonald's and speeding through crosswalks in school zones with a frost covered windshield.
- Start a blog about how I would write more often if I had something important to write. Only make one blog entry and leave it published for years.
- Talk with a robot voice all the time.
- Stop drinking orange juice after I just brushed my teeth.
- Buy new clothes big enough to account for next year' holidays.
- Lose weight by inventing an anti-gravity machine.
- Lose weight by living on the moon.
- Find a more accurate scale
- Build biceps by increasing reps of Ding Dong curls to 3 sets of 15
- Stop buttering my doughnuts.
- Eat more fruit...snacks.
It has been rumored that King George III of England said on July 4, 1776, "Nothing of importance happened today". Whether King George realized it or recognized it, something significant happened that day.
The same is true of our lives. Every day matters! We should make the most of every encounter with people in the grocery story, at the gas station, on busy Saturday mornings at Wal-Mart. We should make the most of every interaction with our family, and friends. Make it Matter! We go through life so often from one day to the next without realizing that something significant is happening around us. Whether we realize, or recognize, God brings different situations into our lives to influence us or for us to be influential.
So, accept the challenge and Make it Matter!